Contact Plymouth Mortgage Hub
Here at Plymouth Mortgage Hub, we welcome all enquiries!
We may pride ourselves on being the best for first time buyer experience, but we excel with mortgages and protection on a whole.
Below you’ll find several ways of contacting us, feel free to use your preferred method!
Send Us A Message
All lenders will lend a different amount, the lenders we can use will depend on your credit history. The amount that each person can borrow is based on their income, their current credit commitments and to some extent the amount of deposit they have.
The lender may require a specific minimum deposit from you, depending on your credit history, however the minimum deposit can be as low as 5% although these are few and far between. Normally the minimum deposit is 10% however there is a significant reduction in the interest rates available once the deposit reaches 15%.
The cost of the mortgage is governed by three things, the amount borrowed, the term of the mortgage and the interest rate charged and therefore is quite specific to each individual.
A Buy to Let mortgage is where you a buy another property specifically as an investment with the intention of letting it out and as long as the rent covers the mortgage payments due by a certain amount the mortgage is agreed based on the rent and not your own income.
- Stamp Duty: You must pay Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) if you buy a property or land over a certain price in England and Northern Ireland.
- Solicitor’s fees: which are also based on the purchase price, a quotation can be provided on request.
- Valuation fee: which is also based on the purchase price and varies from lender to lender and are sometimes free to First Time Buyers.
- Lenders arrangement fees: which can usually be added to the mortgage if required and average about £999.00.
- Mortgage broker fee:There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend on your circumstances. Our fees range from £0 – £350. This will be payable on completion on your mortgage.